Thank you SO much for choosing Vanilla Bean Photography. We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you! Please take your time and read this. If you have any questions send me an email. I will bring a copy of this for you to sign at the day of your session.
VANILLA BEAN PHOTOGRAPHY | POLICIES
- Your package includes only what is listed. $250 retainer is due to hold your time and is non-refundable
- There is a $50 fee for returned checks
- Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session. This is especially important with pets and kids, as Keilah will need their full attention on her rather than looking at other members of the family. Of course parents are always welcome!
- Personal cameras are not allowed during your session. Please refrain from taking phone images or video taping. We work very hard to ensure your session is captured artistically and creatively. We ask that you respect our livelihood and refrain from taking photographs of what we are creating.
- Your session will last 30 minutes from the scheduled start time. If you are late, the time will NOT be extended unless you would like to purchase additional time, which is $125 per half hour and is due at the session.
- You agree to OBEY all the posted signs, warning, and notices at the shoot location.
- Vanilla Bean Photography is not a pet photographer. No animals will be allowed at the photography session unless specifically requested. This may be an additional charge depending on the animal.
- Keilah is a natural light photographer, while she will do her best to advise you on weather and location, you will not hold Keilah responsible for lost opportunity due to rain, bad lighting, or other weather scenarios.
- I acknowledge that the Vanilla Bean Photography’s work is constantly evolving, that the services are unique and original in nature and that the photos may be different from photographs taken by the photographer in the past, and that in creating the photos,the photographer shall use her personal artistic judgment to create images consistent with her personal vision of your session. Accordingly, I client acknowledges that the photos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or esthetic criteria.
- You agree to hold harmless, Keilah Rojas, her representatives, employees and Vanilla Bean Photography, from any dispute in the event you or your family become injured during your session. Vanilla Bean Photography and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury to you, your children or your family members, or for any damage to your property during the photo session.
- If your session is at a park or location that needs approval, YOU are responsible for all park pass fees, permits, and tickets for you and Keilah.
- If you decide to upgrade or purchase a la carte items, you have 30 days from the day of your session to order.
- Due to the downloadable nature of digital images, once files are sent the sale is final and non-refundable.
- Digital files cannot be released outside the studio until full payment is made.
- While Keilah does capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by her, the artist. She carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from the archives permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
- Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab or digital files are submitted to the client either by CD, USB, electronic transfer or email, the order is deemed nonrefundable.
- Payments may be made cash, check, or credit cards. Payment plans are available.
- Design work and custom graphics will be approved for color and layout in-person on our professionally color calibrated monitors at the ordering appointment. Only font style, spelling and wording may be approved through electronically emailed proof. Requests for reprints due to color shift on emailed proofs will not be honored.
- Procrastination on approving the design on the electronic proofs will be subject to a $50 delay fee, and will delay the ordering of your products. Please respond within 1 business day.
- If you would like to customize your products beyond what is included, additional investment will be required.
- Please allow 4 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed.
- All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Un-ordered images are removed from our archives after 30 days. Re-orders placed more than 30 days after the session, require a minimum $250 re-order.
- The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.
PORTRAIT AGREEMENT|| WWW.VANILLA-BEAN-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM | 206.354.0115 |